DeHaan Writing on Feb. 22: Clients and Freelancing
I have to resume where I left off last night, updating several chapters in a client's book.
Plus I need to revisit my Squid-friends and Squid-like their various lenses.
Of course, there are other ideas to follow up for my freelance articles.
My e-books are not writing themselves. Go figure.
My actual achievements today:
- Updated one client's book and sent the draft back with some questions.
- Ignored my other client's e-mail for today.
- Visited my Suite/Squid friends on Squidoo, joined their Squidoo fan clubs, and Squid-liked all their articles. Let's see if they reciprocate (some have started).
- As noted below, publicized my new Tornado article widely. While doing so, noticed that I had missed a couple of articles in one bookmark site, so I fixed that.
- Had a brainwave for a new Squidoo lens...and noticed a big gap in my lens topics.
Debunking Tornado Myths in Environmental Graffiti
Tornado in Manitoba by Justin1569 aka Justin Hobson
Today my latest Environmental Graffiti article was published.
It was slightly delayed because one of the image captions that I typed had square brackets, '[' and ']'. The image editor sees that as a signal that an image is about to appear, and refused to deal with any images after that one.
10 Dangerous Tornado Myths Debunked Many myths have grown up concerning this dangerous type of storm. This article debunks ten common myths that have grown up concerning the tornado, a particularly dangerous type of storm.